Conference of Metallurgists 2019 - Plenary speakers announced
At COM 2019 Hosting Copper 2019, success is contagious. We have assembled top industry leaders who are ready to share their thoughts during the plenary sessions.
- Stephen Amos, VP, DRC Projects at Ivanhoe Mines
Plenary: The Kamoa-Kakula Project in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Steven Higgins, Senior VP & Chief Administrative Officer, FCX; President, Freeport-McMoRan Sales Company Inc.
Plenary: Copper Market Drivers for the Short & Long Term
- Patricia Mohr, Economist & Commodity Market Specialist
Plenary: Copper Price Outlook 2019-20 - Global Growth, Currencies & Commodity
- Carlos R. Risopatron, Director of Economics and Environment, International Copper Study Group (ICGS)
Plenary: Global Copper Value Chain Challenges 2020-2025 - A Quantitative Perspective
- Donald R. Lindsay, President and CEO, Teck Resources Limited
- Jia Mingxing, Chairman, Nonferrous Metals Society of China (NFSOC)
- Thomas Bünger, CEO, Executive Board, Aurubis AG
Get the full scoop on our speakers by visiting our website at http://com.metsoc.org/