GDMB
Menu

Metallurgie News

20.06.2018

Rusal starts exporting bauxite from Guinea‘s Dian-Dian mine

Sanctions-hit Russian aluminium giant Rusal has started exporting bauxite from the Dian-Dian bauxite deposit in Guinea’s Boké Province.

Mehr...
19.06.2018

Pilgangoora sends first lithium DSO shipment to China

Under a mine gate sales deal, Atlas Iron has shipped the first 85,000 wet metric tonnes of direct-shipping ore (DSO) from Pilbara Minerals’ Pilgangoora project.

Mehr...
18.06.2018

Anglo American sells 21.9 % of Quellaveco to Mitsubishi

The Japanese company will now own 40 % of the massive copper project, while Anglo American will retain management of Quellaveco with the remaining 60 %.

Mehr...
14.06.2018

Definitive feasibility study confirms strong profitability for Keliber’s Lithium Project

Keliber Oy (“the Company”) has completed the definitive feasibility study (“DFS”) on its Lithium Project (“Project”), with the results confirming the Project’s strong financial and technical feasibility.

Mehr...
14.06.2018

Vale pulls the trigger on Voisey’s Bay nickel-cobalt expansion

The Voisey’s Bay mine in Newfoundland and Labrador is set to receive a C$2-billion investment from owner Vale, which hopes to take advantage of a resurgent nickel price.

Mehr...